With today’s technology there are numerous highly sophisticated access control systems that enable you to control, validate and authorize staff and guests attempting to gain access into different locations within your facility. And in today’s climate, access control is essential for the safety and security of your staff.
At AIS, we use only the most innovative technology to mitigate against loss. The use of access control systems not only deters access throughout your organization and provides tracking, but adds the capability to record employee time and attendance. Essentially, access control systems restrict access to sensitive areas and provide you and your staff with peace of mind.
AIS Associates can assist you to:
- Provide a safer working, customer, and client environment.
- Avoid expensive re-keying when an employee leaves.
- Remotely administer and immediately control access to multiple facilities through a single efficient interface, saving you time and money.
AIS utilizes electronic card readers, Photo I.D. badge for deterring fraudulent or misuse of access, Enterprise solutions, Web-based, multi-site access control solutions, Biometrics of different locations networked together through telecommunication technology, PC-based, small to mid-sized solutions, RFIDs, fingerprint readers and keypads to monitor and control both employees and visitors to site and facilitate a number of key security and business functions including:
- Visitor management
- Staff access including integration with existing HR systems and after-hours management
- Monitoring and tracking
- Intruder alarm detection and notification
- Emergency management, lockdown and alerts
AIS maintains the highest standards in the industry with our experienced top of the line, extensively trained technical staff to support, design, implement, install and service many different manufacturers. AIS only utilizes the most up to date state-of-the-art equipment to meet any customer’s needs.